From Om <bigosma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release InstallApacheFlex 1.0 - RC2
Date Tue, 11 Sep 2012 20:04:44 GMT
On Tue, Sep 11, 2012 at 12:56 PM, Carol Frampton <cframpto@adobe.com> wrote:

> On 9/11/12 3 :52PM, "Alex Harui" <aharui@adobe.com> wrote:
>
> >My main objection was about the content of Readme that Erik fixed
> >yesterday.
> >
> >Carol apparently fixed the FLEX_HOME issue.  I will try to take another
> >look
> >today.  The question is whether the FLEX_HOME issue and other stuff Carol
> >found warrant a re-kit and new vote or not.

Just for the record I purposely did not support FLEX_HOME as an
> environment variable but as we all know nobody reads the directions so I
> gave in and added it.
> The scripts in bin support also use FLEX_HOME and I think it is generally
> safer if it is just not set.

Carol

Cool.  If this fixes the issues others are having, we can keep it in.  I
saw that you modifed the README as well.

We'll go ahead and cut a new RC for the other minor changes.

If there are more issues, I would like to know them right now, please :-)

Om