From Om <bigosma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: releasing InstallApacheFlex 1.0
Date Mon, 17 Sep 2012 17:13:09 GMT
On Mon, Sep 17, 2012 at 8:48 AM, Carol Frampton <cframpto@adobe.com> wrote:

> Om and Erik,
>
> Are you guys following the release process I documented in
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLEX/Release+Guide?

Yes, this was the starting point when we started our release process.  It
gets more and more Flex SDK specific and we started deviating from that
script.  That is when I started creating a separate release guide for the
installer.

> I just updated it because I realized I did not include the Incubator PMC
> vote that has to take place before you can release.  If you can
>
> Also please make sure you create a SVN tag for the release.

Yes, creating an SVN tag is in my list of things to do when the vote
passes.

>  Carol

Thanks,
Om