From Om <bigosma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: InstallApacheFlex - Can you please test the build script?
Date Fri, 07 Sep 2012 00:14:38 GMT
On Thu, Sep 6, 2012 at 4:21 PM, Stefan Horochovec <
stefan.horochovec@gmail.com> wrote:

> Om,
>
> In the new README [1] there is an error in paragraph 1.b.
>
> "1.b these Sets the environment variables: FLEX_HOME (path to Flex SDK) and
> FLEX_HOME (path to AIR SDK)."
>
> I believe the correct would be FLEX_HOME and AIR_HOME, even though in most
> cases the AIR SDK is available in the same directory as the Flex SDK is
> being used.

My bad,  you are right.  I have fixed this typo now.

> How do I submit the RuntimeLocale that supports Brazilian Portuguese?

You can check out the project, add the support locally, and then create a
patch for the changes.  Then you can attach the patch file  to the JIRA
ticket associated with this app [1]

One of the committers (in this case, I) will apply the patch locally, test
and then commit it into the central repo.

Thanks,
Om

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX-33106