From Jonathan Campos <jonbcam...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [MENTOR] and PPMC members: info page about binaries
Date Mon, 10 Sep 2012 21:45:46 GMT
On Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 2:52 PM, Alex Harui <aharui@adobe.com> wrote:

> Yeah, I've been wondering if Spoon could/should/would be that distributor
> of
> binaries.  They could even try to get distribution rights to Adobe stuff as
> well so the packages would go back to looking more like Adobe Flex 4.6.

We could and that is something that was discussed in the past. I believe it
would be preferred to not have people got to a different site for their
downloads. However if you are just talking about hosting the binaries then
that may be arranged. Some people may not be comfortable with this. I'd be
interested in hearing what others would think of this.

--
Jonathan Campos