From Erik Lundgren <e...@lndgrn.se>
Subject Re: Flex CodeScape ...
Date Fri, 28 Sep 2012 20:16:51 GMT
That sounds really cool.

Some simple structure to start with ...

somePackage
- - qualifies SomeType
- - - which is a SuperTypeA, an ITypeB and an ITypeC
- - - which is publicly (public, internal, protected, custom namespace) associated with TypeE,
F and G
- - - wich is privately (private) associated with TypeH, I and J

Is that doable?

Thanks a lot for taking an interest in this!

/E.

28 sep 2012 kl. 21.16 skrev Michael Schmalle:

> I have been working with the new compiler and all I can say is this would be something
very easy to create if I knew what type of "graph" you wanted and the schema of such graph.

> Let me know some details if interested in creating something that would actually make
it. (meaning I could write a java program that would produce it using the new compiler's parser
and ast hierarchies)