Subject Vehicle Location into mobile with Flex Mobile App.
Date Sat, 01 Sep 2012 01:31:15 GMT

Good evening, we have finally completed the development of the first release of the mobile,
this is a native application in Flex Mobile, which runs remotely actions as vehicle location,
open doors, close doors, text commands to the PND, alerts notification and more .We are very
excited to have reached this stage. The next week and send to AppStore GooglePlay for publication.
We would like to show (open eyes for enterprise mobile apps with AIR) the application Adobe
have done with their technology and passion for creating. (although it is a shame that is
only for iOS, Android and BB Play. would have been much more exciting if we could put on Windows
Phone or Symbian too).Anybody know any adobe Mail team that interests you this?We will continuing
make some improvements for some times.Build this app gave us a tremendous knowledge for the
mobile world. When I got los Angeles for Adobe Mix11 was an exciting experience, alot of news
with adobe air, some others new OS coming soon, and after 3 months later I listened from my
country very bad news for this topic.  Well Ios and Android are the big today, but windows
phone is the big boy.

Franklin Garzón
Regional Development Manager

MCITP  Microsoft SQLServer

*Si el hombre dejara de aprender entonces dejaría de existir*