From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release InstallApacheFlex 1.0 - RC2
Date Tue, 11 Sep 2012 05:32:20 GMT

On Sep 10, 2012, at 6:48 PM, Om wrote:

> On Sat, Sep 8, 2012 at 4:51 PM, Dave Fisher <dave2wave@comcast.net> wrote:
>

>> On Sep 8, 2012, at 4:15 PM, Om wrote:

>> I can confirm that both of the source code releases are signed by you.
>>

> Dave,
>
> Can you please clarify if that is a +1 vote?

It is not a VOTE at all. I agree with Bertrand that both of your signatures should be in the
KEYS file on dist. Carol should be able to help.

Sorry you may need an RC3.

FYI - I did manually verify that license headers are present in the source and the LICENSE,
NOTICE and DISCLAIMER look good.

Thanks for your hard work here, this is a vary cool approach.

Regards,
Dave