From Tink <f...@tink.ws>
Subject Working with the source for framework.swc
Date Fri, 14 Sep 2012 21:37:54 GMT
Can someone give me some info on how I should set up the source code for framework.swc and
a library project?

I get a lot of errors along the lines of

[Style] must annotate a class.    AnchorStyles.as    /framework/src/mx/styles/metadata
line 38
1012: The static attribute may be used only on definitions inside a class.    Version.as
  /framework/src/mx/core    line 26
1126: Function does not have a body.    ISpriteInterface.as    /framework/src/mx/core    line
39    Flex Problem

Any help appreciated

Tink