From Phillip ...@easee.de>
Subject Re: Flash Builder 4.7 Beta with Apache Flex 4.8 support
Date Wed, 19 Sep 2012 13:42:59 GMT
> sorry, It's not clear whether this new announced release supports the ui
> designer.
It actually IS clear. Look at the faq section on the page Scott provided in his first mail.
To make it short: UI Designer was removed in 4.7.

Btw: This is my first response to this Mailing List, though following since beginning of this
year. Im going to write a 'introducing myself' mail asap!

Cheers
Phillip L├╝deling

mobile mail