From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: I was tired of waiting.
Date Wed, 12 Sep 2012 06:13:33 GMT
Hi,

> Okay then, is there a road-map or a plan in this project??
Being an open source project there is no roadmap as such. People are free to work on whatever
they want when they want.

If enough users of the SDK think a feature is important it's probably more likely that it
gets implemented.

> How long are you going to wait for Adobe action?
Adobe has donated the majority of code so I don't think we waiting on Adobe.

Is there anything in particular you like to see implemented or improved? Do you have an existing
bug or issue you like to see fixed?

If you want to become involved perhaps you could help out with some translation of existing
resources?

Thanks,
Justin