From "christofer.dutz@c-ware.de" <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject AW: Flex Maven FDK Generator RC1
Date Sat, 29 Sep 2012 11:18:26 GMT
Hi Alex,

well unfortunately it doesn't deal with licenses, so you can't sort of have the license type
as metadata and tell your build that you only want Apache License Stuff in your build. Would
be a great feature though ... think I might relay this question to the Maven list ;-)

Chris

[ C h r i s t o f e r  D u t z ]

C-Ware IT-Service
Inhaber