From "christofer.dutz@c-ware.de" <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject AW: [OT] ApacheCon Europe and Apache Flex
Date Tue, 11 Sep 2012 07:55:30 GMT
Hi

I'll be there ... really looking forward to meeting some of you guys :-)

Chris

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Justin Mclean [mailto:justinmclean@gmail.com] Im Auftrag von Justin Mclean
Gesendet: Dienstag, 11. September 2012 00:28
An: flex-dev@incubator.apache.org
Betreff: [OT] ApacheCon Europe and Apache Flex

Hi,

My talk on Apache Flex (an introduction to ApacheFlex) was accepted to ApacheCon.

 I hope to get Apache Flex introduced to the wider Apache community and see what they can
do for us and vice versa.

Is anyone else intending on being at the conference? Be nice to put some faces to names.

Thanks,
Justin

PS I believe call for speakers for ApacheCon US will be opening soon. Do we want to try and
organise a Flex track?