From "" <>
Subject AW: [OT] ApacheCon Europe and Apache Flex
Date Tue, 11 Sep 2012 07:55:30 GMT

I'll be there ... really looking forward to meeting some of you guys :-)

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Justin Mclean [] Im Auftrag von Justin Mclean
Gesendet: Dienstag, 11. September 2012 00:28
Betreff: [OT] ApacheCon Europe and Apache Flex

My talk on Apache Flex (an introduction to ApacheFlex) was accepted to ApacheCon.

 I hope to get Apache Flex introduced to the wider Apache community and see what they can
do for us and vice versa.

Is anyone else intending on being at the conference? Be nice to put some faces to names.

PS I believe call for speakers for ApacheCon US will be opening soon. Do we want to try and
organise a Flex track?

View raw message