From FORMER 03 | Robert Brendler <robert.brend...@former03.de>
Subject Re: Flash Builder 4.7 Beta with Apache Flex 4.8 support
Date Thu, 20 Sep 2012 09:12:15 GMT
I got FB 4.7 successfully installed, but am getting stuck on the login
with my Adobe ID, Eclipse won't even start loading. Message is:

[EXl] ü_The Adobe ID and password do not match. Please try again.

I already changed my password to contain no special characters, the
email address doesn't contain any, but the problem persists. Firewall is
offline, so shouldn't be a problem either.

Rob

--
_____ FORMER 03 GmbH
_____ infanteriestraße 19 haus 6