From Jeffry Houser <jef...@dot-com-it.com>
Subject Re: Flash Builder 4.7 Beta with Apache Flex 4.8 support
Date Tue, 18 Sep 2012 23:11:57 GMT
On 9/18/2012 4:26 PM, Scott Castle wrote:
> Hi Flex developers,
>
> I wanted to let the list know that the latest version of Flash Builder is
> currently in public beta with support for Apache Flex 4.8.
  What does this mean?  I couldn't figure out how Flash Builder 4.7
support for Apache Flex is any different than Flash Builder 4.6 support
for Apache Flex.
  How is Flash Builder 4.7 supporting Apache Flex 4.8?

  I understand we can set up the Apache Flex SDK; but saw nothing else.
There is no documentation [that I could find] about what that support
actually means, or how it translates into a Flash Builder feature that
was not there before.

  [Thank you for 64-bit Flash Builder, though]