From Jeffry Houser <>
Subject Re: Spoon emails
Date Wed, 12 Sep 2012 12:49:49 GMT
On 9/12/2012 2:14 AM, OmPrakash Muppirala wrote:
> Is there a reason why Spoon's monthly emails (Apache Flex Community Revue)
> are not sent to this group?  The monthly emails provide a ton of
> information in a short and easy to read format and would be a good thing
> the members of this list to read through.
> Thanks,
> Om

  I thought it was universally considered a bad form to send one mailing
list to another; even if the first one is an announcement list.

  I wouldn't dream of sending the Flextras newsletter to this mailing
list even though I often talk about Flex and sometimes even touch on

Jeffry Houser
Technical Entrepreneur
Part of the DotComIt Brain Trust

View raw message