From Kiel <kiel.s.sinfu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Mustella Update
Date Wed, 12 Sep 2012 06:09:05 GMT
Hi,

Thanks Peter for clearing things regarding `mobile`.

Still... have a few more things that I would like to know.

1) In regards with `-apollo` and `-browser`
If a test has been done by `Projector content debugger`(standalone)
do we still need to test them on `-apollo` and `-browser`?

Can I expect:
`-apollo` and `-browser` also has the same number of tests 'passed' /
'failed'.
     Create Jira if there are any discrepancy found?

**
I realized that `-browser` used the installed Flash Player of the Browser.
Note to self when testing for older versions.

2) Give some pointing directions on what would be needed for `mobile`?

Regards,