From Scott Castle <scas...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Flash Builder 4.7 Beta with Apache Flex 4.8 support
Date Thu, 20 Sep 2012 17:26:26 GMT
The adobeid issue is one that frequently confuses users - the authentication base for all beta/prerelease
builds is not synced with the production system, so one has to create a new 'test' id to log
in. It's in the readme docs, but I think we will probably have to add a note on the authentication
screen too.

Thanks for accommodating product discussion in this thread - a better venue may be the forums
on the Labs download page (http://forums.adobe.com/community/labs/flashbuilder4-7), as most
of the FB engineering team is actively monitoring questions and trouble reports on that site.

Thanks for all your feedback!
- Scott