From Scott Castle <>
Subject Re: Flash Builder 4.7 Beta with Apache Flex 4.8 support
Date Thu, 20 Sep 2012 17:26:26 GMT
The adobeid issue is one that frequently confuses users - the authentication base for all beta/prerelease
builds is not synced with the production system, so one has to create a new 'test' id to log
in. It's in the readme docs, but I think we will probably have to add a note on the authentication
screen too.

Thanks for accommodating product discussion in this thread - a better venue may be the forums
on the Labs download page (, as most
of the FB engineering team is actively monitoring questions and trouble reports on that site.

Thanks for all your feedback!
- Scott

On Sep 20, 2012, at 9:18 AM, "Omar Gonzalez" <> wrote:

> On Thursday, September 20, 2012, Jeffry Houser wrote:
>> Somewhere in the release notes it says you cannot use an existing Adobe
>> ID w/ the Flash Builder Beta, so you'll have to create a new one.
>> Please do not ask questions about adobe software to Adobe in Adobe forums
>> and not on this list...
> I think you meant "please ask questions about Adobe in Adobe forums".
> Although being that an Adobe employee posted this thread I think it's ok
> for people to ask questions about this particular post in this particular
> thread.
> Although in general I agree.
> -omar

View raw message