From Michael Schmalle <apa...@teotigraphix.com>
Subject Re: Flex CodeScape ...
Date Fri, 28 Sep 2012 19:16:47 GMT
I have been working with the new compiler and all I can say is this
would be something very easy to create if I knew what type of "graph"
you wanted and the schema of such graph.

Let me know some details if interested in creating something that
would actually make it. (meaning I could write a java program that
would produce it using the new compiler's parser and ast hierarchies)

Mike

--
Michael Schmalle - Teoti Graphix, LLC
http://www.teotigraphix.com