From Michael Schmalle <apa...@teotigraphix.com>
Subject Re: [FALCON] Logging in an extension program
Date Fri, 21 Sep 2012 18:55:17 GMT
Gordon et al,

I've pretty much figured out that using COMPC as a starting
point/inspiration is the way to go.

I also spent half the day studying the Configuration class and it's
siblings. This has shed a lot of light about how to implement
something that will use quite a few compiler arguments.

I've also managed to create my own configuration with flags.

The problems problem, :) also has been solved since the MXMLC class
tracks these. Basically there is a lot of setup to do things using all
the functionality available, that is why subclassing MXMLC is a good
idea from the standpoint of a platform ready to go.

Mike