From Michael Schmalle <apa...@teotigraphix.com>
Subject Re: [RT] Flex cross compilation for new environments
Date Mon, 17 Sep 2012 10:56:23 GMT
I didn't say "WE" need to I said I need to.

I'm a committer, I can work on what makes me happy. I said working on
the new compiler and creating new compile targets that have nothing to
do with the FlashPlayer is what is going to make me keep contributing
to this project.

I'm also going to implement and ASDoc program (using the new compiler)
using velocity templates for an in between option for smaller devs.

I'm sure there are plenty that will keep in the FlashPlayer direction,
just not me. AIR maybe for awhile, since I can develop mobile.

> While i appreciate all the effort.

There was no effort, Adobe Flex was what a lot of developers lives
revolved around. When Adobe pulled the carpet from us last fall it
hurt big time.

Mike

--
Michael Schmalle - Teoti Graphix, LLC