From Michael Schmalle <apa...@teotigraphix.com>
Subject Falcon :: ASDoc porting or re-explore
Date Thu, 13 Sep 2012 18:32:38 GMT
This question is probably for Gordon but, if I was to start coding
asdoc implementation, where would I start?

I understand what is going on but this is a huge step for me and I
don't want to waste any time working on something that was
ridiculously in the wrong direction.

So, when the wiki says work on asdoc impl, are we talking about
porting the old asdoc algorithms to work with the new AST model or if
there are better ways to implement asdoc explore them?

I'm new to this whole get a major feature started but, any "mentor"
advice would be greatly appreciated.

Mike

--
Michael Schmalle - Teoti Graphix, LLC