From teoti...@teotigraphix.com
Subject Re: Is there anything the community can do to help you testing or documenting Falcon and the build process?
Date Thu, 13 Sep 2012 10:49:02 GMT
Quoting Alex Harui <aharui@adobe.com>:

>> My top priorities currently are:
> 0. Get the MXML handling working.

I have been studying the source code quite intently and I have to say,
there is a huge amount of potential in this code. Gordon and friends
did a wonderful job coding this framework, nice.

As this framework is huge, "Get MXML handling working" in my mind is a
broad statement. Gordon, do you care to add a bit to this to those
that feel like they want to start writing some code against this?

BTW, the javadoc for this is incredible. Thank you very much for the
effort put into the documentation.

I haven't gotten through the whole source yet but I noticed preprocess
things. Have you allowed for preprocess and post process of
AST/Compile from something loaded from the outside? I mean can I
extend something without recompiling the project with my code included.

PS I'm up for framework code contribution, I will be the first to
admit my experience with large build scripts, ant etc. is very limited
so I will be most efficient working within the falcon java code.

Mike