From Gordon Smith <gosm...@adobe.com>
Subject RE: Stricter syntax checks with Falcon ActionScript compiler
Date Sat, 15 Sep 2012 00:03:12 GMT
I think we may have produced such a document for FB 4.7 Prevew 1 on Adobe Labs. I'll try to
find where it's posted.

- Gordon

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Friday, September 14, 2012 2:13 PM
To: flex-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Stricter syntax checks with Falcon ActionScript compiler

Is there any document listing the differences between Falcon's ActionScript compiler and the
Flex 4.6 or 4.8 SDK online somewhere?
I've been running into some problems compiling the OpenLaszlo kernel and foundation classes,
which have been compiling without any problems with previous versions of the SDK.

If such a document is not available, we should probably create a Wiki page with examples of
syntax which compiled with 4.6, but not with Falcon.

- Raju