From Gordon Smith <gosm...@adobe.com>
Subject RE: Is there anything the community can do to help you testing or documenting Falcon and the build process?
Date Wed, 12 Sep 2012 17:52:17 GMT

- Gordon

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2012 6:41 AM
To: Gordon Smith
Cc: flex-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Is there anything the community can do to help you testing or documenting Falcon
and the build process?

Gordon,

It's great to see the Falcon source code contributed to Apache Flex.
Thanks to you and everyone else at Adobe who made that possible.
That's a very valuable contribution!

Is there anything the community can do to help you with the Falcon code? Testing the build,
updating the documentation in the Wiki? Maybe it would be good to start working on a Wiki
page describing the build process with Eclipse for Windows, OS X and Linux? I'd volunteer
to help you with that, and I can imagine others would be interested as well?

- Raju