From Tink <f...@tink.ws>
Subject RE: [CONTRIBUTION] Spark Components
Date Thu, 02 Aug 2012 15:26:32 GMT
I also have some components that revolved around choosing dates and callouts, I'll do my best
to tidy them and and get them committed to my whiteboard over the next week or so.

Tink

"Guthmann, Scott" <sguthmann@on3solutions.com> wrote:

>Francois de Campredon:
>
>> I have created some Spark Components (DateChooser, and PopUpButton) that i would
like to contribute to the apache flex project.
>>You can find sources and examples on my github at this address<https://github.com/fdecampredon/SparkComponents
>
>Francois: Have you been able to get your new components integrated into the patches branch
of Apache Flex (with unit tests and examples?)?

>> In order for this to be accepted into Apache Flex the copyright notices would need
to change. You would need to submit an ICLA [1] and possibly your company submit an CCLA [2]
(as the copyright notices refer them them).
>> How does it work in different locales and date formats DD/MM/YY vs MM/DD/YY? I'm
willing to help in that regard if it needs any work.