From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Getting Mustella to work.
Date Fri, 24 Aug 2012 10:25:33 GMT
Hi,

> 1) I couldn't (easily) find on which source I'm supposed to work.
> Eventually I found an email from Alex referring to 'develop', and in
> the SVN repo
We probably need to update the SVN info on the web site/wiki to make it clear that people
wishing to contribute need to work out of develop not trunk.

> 2) spaces in paths... This gave me quit a headache.
It's a know issue and again probably need to be more clearly spelt out in the documentation.
A few people have looked fixing it but it's not straight forward to fix.

> 3) the first Mustella test I ran was on components/TextArea, as that
> was near the top of the table, didn't look to have too many test and
> it passes... To my suprise it did pass, but not with the 30 tests
> mentioned in the table, but it said it only passed 8 tests
I think that there are excluded tests depending on what platform you run the tests on. Take
a look at ExcludeListMac.txt (2600 lines) vs ExcludeListWin.txt (0 lines) in the mustella/tests
directory. Anyone know why so many tests are excluded on OSX?

Thanks,
Justin