From Jose Barragan <>
Subject Re: Getting a github pull request into SVN
Date Tue, 21 Aug 2012 16:58:11 GMT
Hi Justin,

Done too, if I need sign any document, I'll do in order i guess contribute in any kind works
thats need, but if any anonymous community people need too, may be nobody contribute using
this way.

I hope get an enough flexibility workflow as we can absorb external little (or big) contributes,
just verified by the PPMC team only.

On Aug 21, 2012, at 5:17 PM, Justin Mclean <> wrote:

> Hi,
> Sorry "legally" is probably too strong a word there - no one is sending the police around
just yet :-)  Just need to be clear about what is being donated for a committer to be able
to commit something and a patch (URL or file) in JIRA the best place to do that.
> Thanks,
> Justin

View raw message