From "Michael A. Labriola" <labri...@digitalprimates.net>
Subject RE: [Mentor] & [PPMC] FlexUnit
Date Wed, 22 Aug 2012 19:15:42 GMT
>>> Second, FlexUnit has both a full wiki of documentation and
>>> courseware. I would like to donate those too. How do we go about donating something
like a book?
>> IIRC, that is another Software Grant.

>Not necessarily, either way there needs to be license and copyright review.

Dave,

Could you comment on what form this might take? The majority of this content was either authored
personally or by individuals working for the same company, which has a Corporate CLA at this
point and has the Copyright. So, what exactly would need to be done to vet something like
a book? I think that is where I always get confused is that the steps are clear but the details
of exactly what this review needs to produce as a deliverable are not as clear to me.

Thanks so much,
Mike