From "Michael A. Labriola" <labri...@digitalprimates.net>
Subject RE: can't download 4.8
Date Tue, 21 Aug 2012 21:28:32 GMT
>Can you try it on firefox and/or IE to see if the same problem exists?
>I am behind a proxy and for the life of me, I am not able to figure out how to install
Chrome on my machine..  Sorry.

Just as another data point. I installed Chrome on a Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit machine
and hit the URL.

I did not have the problem as demonstrated in the video. This isn't to say there isn't an
issue, but rather that I don't think it is based on those configuration parameters.

Is there a chance you are running out of disk space on the drive where you are attempting
to install the SDK?

Mike