From "Michael A. Labriola" <labri...@digitalprimates.net>
Subject RE: Getting a github pull request into SVN
Date Mon, 20 Aug 2012 22:57:28 GMT
>Anyone have any ideas on this? Using curl and the patch URL for a pull request from github
to apply a githib patch to SVN looks possible if we can sort out the unicode issue.

Justin,

Can you help me _see_ the Unicode issue better. I am clearly missing something. In the example
patch, I see things like:

+invalidCharPostcodeError=El c\u00f3digo postal contiene caract\u00e9res inv\u00e1lidos.

Is this what you are referring to?

I have a ton of deep Unicode knowledge and experience and I am all over this if you can give
me a push in the right direction.

Mike