From "Michael A. Labriola" <labri...@digitalprimates.net>
Subject RE: [MENTORS] Current Branching Strategy Vote Results
Date Wed, 15 Aug 2012 20:30:43 GMT
>Given what I know we want to do short term, I think we can live with GBM on SVN for now.
 The next release isn't going to contain any UIComponent refactoring, we've got lots of mustella
tests to fix and some >new components to integrate.  I think SVN can handle that.

I agree with you and hence my original vote. The change is more about the idea that *anything*
that gives us a better chance of more people contributing in any way right now is good for
us and I believe git will. My original (and somewhat ongoing) concern is that I don't want
to take another detour. However, with several people volunteering to work on this, I think
it can go forward while work continues... So, I will hope someone else votes.

Mike