From "Michael A. Labriola" <labri...@digitalprimates.net>
Subject RE: [RT] Ideas on getting the entire test suite for the sdk to run in 10 minutes or less
Date Tue, 14 Aug 2012 19:37:44 GMT

> But I'm not up on cloud computing so maybe there is a way to do client-side
> testing in the cloud.

Side note. I did some work back just working to spin up multiple instances of Flash Player
running on the same machine and I was able to get the time to run the test dramatically reduced.
The one problem I never finished resolving was the output to the flashlog.txt, which is validated
in some of the mustella tests I believe. Other than that, just this strategy can make it much
faster.

Mike