From "Michael A. Labriola" <labri...@digitalprimates.net>
Subject RE: What would it take to move to Git?
Date Tue, 14 Aug 2012 19:33:34 GMT

>Then if even people like you that would vote for GIT in first instance, ends voting for
the opposite...I think we are not doing us a favor.

Carlos,

Just to be clear. I didn't vote for Git in the first place. I said we should consider it and
I still think we should. I voted the way I did as I also believe that moving forward now and
not spending many cycles if Apache infra is not ready for us is important too.

I would prefer we use Git. I voted based on the practicality of using it now.

Mike