From "Michael A. Labriola" <labri...@digitalprimates.net>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Branching Strategy and SCM
Date Tue, 14 Aug 2012 14:49:50 GMT

#4. Classic Model

+1 (binding)

---

I wish I wasn't voting for this option. Ultimately I believe #9 (Git Branching Model on Git
now) is the best thing for the project and will allow the community to both own and innovate
more rapidly. I am a fan of Git and I want to move *now*. However, I think we can manage with
whiteboards, developer branches and more merge work for the moment while we see how many people
actually commit and Apache Infra catches up with Git.