From "Michael A. Labriola" <labri...@digitalprimates.net>
Subject RE: What would it take to move to Git?
Date Fri, 10 Aug 2012 21:07:24 GMT
>OK, but the first clone will be huge?  I think our import file was in the 10's of GBs.
 I'm afraid to try to clone the flex project over my home network.  I am testing by cloning
the flex-site which worked from github.

That is a big concern. I don't have a sense of how big it would be if all of the copies of
files SVN has were made singular in the git method. We don't need to use github to figure
it out though, we can make a local git repository and try this. I am willing to do so later
next week when I should have time or, if someone else has time, they can do so first.

Mike