From "Michael A. Labriola" <labri...@digitalprimates.net>
Subject RE: SVN and issues with branching / consider how we use SVN going forward
Date Wed, 08 Aug 2012 16:14:01 GMT
>So again I ask.  How do you intend you merge from unstable to trunk persons A changes when
the unstable branch containts persons A, B, C, D, E and F changes and each may of made multiple
check ins at different times. As far >as I'm aware there's no easy way to do it (even if
you look up exact revision numbers).

Just as another thought, this is the basic model we use when using Git. It won't work as well
with SVN, as easy branching is Git's killer feature... however, maybe that is an argument
for a change of direction:

Just ponder it. It does work in practice.

Mike