From "Michael A. Labriola" <labri...@digitalprimates.net>
Subject RE: [ROADMAP] Apache Flex Steering Survey - Revised component status
Date Sun, 05 Aug 2012 14:04:15 GMT
>I don't know what Gravity is either. Is it Telemetry? BTW What happened to Telemetry?

Gravity is a framework which, in theory, solves the problems associated with multiple domain
applications using the Marshall plan by providing a structure to work within. While my opinion
may be somewhat controversial on this, I see Gravity as a work around to the problems created
through a work around.

I am sure there are customers using it, and if it helps them we should pursue it... however,
I would put it somewhere around the 101st priority of our top 100 in my mind.

Mike