From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Please Talk to Infra about Git at Apache
Date Tue, 21 Aug 2012 21:49:40 GMT
Hi,

Via IRC - I've had a conversation with David Nalley (ke4qqq) who is working on the Git Run
Book putting things all together.

He recommends that someone run the following scripts at http://fpaste.org/LJGR/ and generate
an author's file from svn to help with git authorizations.

Results to be attached to the JIRA issue which should be created to "Migrate Apache Flex from
SVN to GIT" when the project is ready to change.

There may be an option to keep SVN as a mirror of GIT.

Regards,
Dave