From Scott Rowe <scottr...@me.com>
Subject Re: Flex SDK description
Date Sun, 05 Aug 2012 00:27:34 GMT
I like the part about tablets and phones because you would not believe how many developers
I know didn't get this as they didn't understand Air. They were blown away when I explained
 it all. "Yes, on Android, iPad or iPhone as an app. No, I'm not kidding..." Repeat for each
developer...

On Aug 4, 2012, at 6:43 PM, Keith Sutton <keith@spoon.as> wrote:

> How about a combination that speaks to non-Flash Platform aware readers as well:
>
> Apache Flex is an framework for building applications that run on web browsers, desktops
and devices (smartphones and tablets). It is an ActionScript 3 based framework