From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [RT] Ideas on getting the entire test suite for the sdk to run in 10 minutes or less
Date Wed, 15 Aug 2012 05:17:21 GMT
Hi,

> I don't know anything about Jenkins.  Is there any way to grab the
> flashlog.txt when checkintests fails?
Should be straight forward. It saves the workspace once run and you can run scripts on completion
etc.

> It looks like it hung.
Yep. It does have permission to run the Flash Player (as far as I can tell anyway) that was
as far as I could get via the Jenkins console.

> Could be that trust files need to be set up to allow loading of images.
It's using the debug projector (from memory not 100% sure). What would need to be done if
this was the issue?

Thanks,
Justin