From Carol Frampton <cfram...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release InstallApacheFlex 1.0
Date Fri, 31 Aug 2012 13:48:59 GMT
I disagree.  I downloaded the source kit.  It needs to build the
installer.  If there is a dependency on the common directory it either
needs to be in the source kit or there needs to be another source kit with
that code in it and the README needs to list that as a dependency.

After reading the README, and following the instructions, I should be able
to build the installer from source using ant.

Carol