From Peter Ent <p...@adobe.com>
Subject Excluding Tests in Mustella
Date Thu, 30 Aug 2012 18:59:04 GMT
Hi,

After talking Alex and Carol, we've come up with a convention for excluding tests that need
time for repairs or that are questionable. I've documented this on the Mustella wiki [1].
Basically, the ExcludeList[Mac|Win].txt file should be used only for tests that do not run
on one operating system or the other. When you come across a test that is giving you trouble,
comment it out and include in the comment the string, FIXME, along with a short note. Later
we'll search for "FIXME" and begin addressing those test cases.

Peter Ent
Flex SDK Team
Adobe Systems

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLEX/Mustella+Overview