From Peter Ent <p...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Mustella Test Repairs
Date Mon, 27 Aug 2012 15:13:53 GMT
I've updated the Mustella wiki page and sorted the table (I put in some
"sub headers" for those test sections that are currently being broken out
due to their large size - maybe they should get their own table - I might
do that later). I culled all the emails and I think I got everything;
please let me know if I missed something.

I think the table needs a better status column than notes: Passed (you ran
mini_run and all tests passed, so there is nothing to fix), In Progress
(you are fixing the test group), Patch Ready (+JIRA bug number), Patch
Evaluating (by a committer), Patch Submitted (things checked out, you can
sync and tests should work for everyone), and Returned (meaning, the
committer could not get the patch to work and/or tests still fail for the
committer, so it is being returned for further work).

--peter