From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Getting Mustella to work.
Date Mon, 27 Aug 2012 04:26:47 GMT

On 8/26/12 1:57 AM, "Jose Barragan" <jose.barragan@codeoscopic.com> wrote:

> Hi Alex,
>
> Works for me :P, may be you need pass the first time with -createImages as
> I've done.

Running -createImages first is not a good practice.  In theory, the
baselines in SVN are machine and platform independent references of
"correctness".  If you create your own baselines, you have no way of knowing
if something in your configuration is incorrect, or you have different code
on your system or the test is incorrect.  For me, several of the failed
image comparisons from the run with your patch have missing controls.  That
needs further investigation before accepting your patches.

--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team