From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Getting Mustella to work.
Date Fri, 24 Aug 2012 00:47:13 GMT
I will take a look soon, but maybe not until the weekend.

On 8/23/12 5:44 PM, "Carlos Rovira" <carlos.rovira@codeoscopic.com> wrote:

Here is the patch (I already was reported by secretary that my ICLA was received, so there
should be no problem with this donation).

There's no bitmaps, only modified code (As I used createImages and revert deletions to be
as close as possible to repo state)

Let me know if this is ok since is my first SVN patch generated ever! (hope git support comes
soon to return to commodity! :)). It was generated with eclipse subversive wizard and modifies
five files in total.