From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Apache Flex in Github
Date Mon, 20 Aug 2012 16:57:43 GMT

On 8/20/12 9:51 AM, "Carlos Rovira" <carlos.rovira@codeoscopic.com> wrote:

> Hi Carol,
>
> my recomendation is that you make a user in github, then make a fork of
> apache flex mirror in your user, and finaly start playing with all the
> things git and github can give you, so you end understanding the sharing
> and community driven philosophy behind all this stuff.
>
> Thanks

Hi Carlos,

Pardon my ignorance here, but I'm assuming that the main Apache Flex Git
repo will be at some apache.org URL.  If that's the case, why would we need
to continue to mirror the repo to GitHub?  And why would we need GitHub
accounts to do our daily work on the Apache Flex repo?

--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team