From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Adobe Donation Update
Date Thu, 16 Aug 2012 23:43:36 GMT
There are five or so versions checked in.  Part of the Ultra/Flex 5 donation
was preliminary work to move to the latest TLF release which is TLF 3.0. I
think it was mostly working, but I'm sure there are bugs.  There is also a
TLF trunk in the donation which might have a few things newer than 3.0, but
I haven't looked.

--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team