From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Git support in Apache Flex
Date Wed, 15 Aug 2012 18:31:47 GMT

On 8/15/12 11:22 AM, "Carlos Rovira" <carlos.rovira@codeoscopic.com> wrote:

> Thanks Greg for pointing me to the list. Here's my first problem.
>
> *"Participation in these lists is only available to ASF committers."*
>
> So, to get into I need to be first a commiter. So I request it here and now.
>
> Could someone tell me if it's possible?
Hi Carlos, Apache rules prevent us from just granting you committer status.
You might try subscribing to the list and viewing the archives to see if you
can get in.  I think I saw some other page about infra-dev being more
public.

I subscribed last night and was going to post but then backed off after I
saw that the PPMC was voting to stay on SVN.

--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team