From Peter Ent <p...@adobe.com>
Subject Mustella ASDoc Location
Date Wed, 15 Aug 2012 13:55:43 GMT
Hi,

I know this isn't the right list to ask my question, but I'm not sure what that list would
be, so kindly re-direct me if necessary.

I want to place the Mustella ASDoc pages onto/into my people.apache.org folder, but I have
no idea how to do it. I can't get ssh to work to log in (it just times out), even though I
followed SSH instructions on the Apache site (probably missed some crucial step).

If anyone knows where to look, whom to ask, or how to do it, I would appreciate the help &
advice (off-list).

Thanks,
Peter Ent
Flex SDK Team