From Carol Frampton <cfram...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: InstallApacheFlex - Where to host it?
Date Tue, 14 Aug 2012 20:30:15 GMT

On 8/14/12 4 :23PM, "Om" <bigosmallm@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Tue, Aug 14, 2012 at 1:21 PM, Carol Frampton <cframpto@adobe.com>
>wrote:
>
>> There is a certain amount of overhead involved in a release and if it is
>> me I would really rather only do it once more.
>>
>> You could be the release manager if you'd prefer.  Here is a quick
>>outline
>> of what the process was for the release we just did.
>>
>> Carol
>>

>That's cool.  I will try my hand at being a release manager this time.
>Did
>you mean to post a link?  I dont see it.

Sorry.  Here it is [1]

Before you start you or I will need to reorganize utilities.  I believe
the 3 directories that are there should be pushed down under trunk and we
need a tags directory under utilities so you can tag the release.

Carol

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLEX/Release+Guide